First we pre-screen and drug test every applicant to ensure the people you let inside your home have passed a detailed background check. Then we send them to school. Our technicians go through a rigorous bug boot camp to ensure they are the most highly trained professionals in the business.
Additionally, we provide access to over 3,000 training modules and we expect every technician to participate in a minimum of three training enhancements each year on subjects ranging from customer service to technology advancements to new types of infestations.
Rest assured, before we send our graduates to you, they have earned the privilege to wear the All Florida Pest Control uniform. They come to you knowledgeable, professional, fully licensed and insured. Every time.
Our Program Includes:
- One-on-one onboarding with the President to garner a full understanding of what’s expected of them.
- Extensive training on all pest control products, application processes, personal protection and general safety rules.
- Specialized Green training on how and when to use green products.
- Ride-alongs with supervisors to understand how we run our business from both a product and customer service perspective.
- Training on how to read Pesticide Label Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Driver safety program.
- A State-Certified Operator oversees all new employees for the first 90 days.