Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation.
- We have the following recommendations for the Pest Control Provider that are used at your property, for the areas such as Common Area Pest and Rodent treatments for the trash rooms, trash shoots, interior and exterior immediate common areas should be categorized as essential sanitation services. Essential sanitation services can prevent roach and rodent infestations which are known to carry many diseases, viruses and are known to cause breathing issues.
- We are also recommending to only have the interior units serviced for an active infestation and not as a preventative treatment.
- We prepared our associates and re-emphasized existing sanitation and illness policies.
- Across all of our offices and throughout our fleet in the field, we have increased our daily
cleaning routines, including frequent hand washing before and after each client’s service, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
- Our Technicians are practicing safe measures by wearing gloves for every service.
- Our Technicians wear masks when within 6-8 feet of another person to protect
themselves and our clients.
- Our Technicians are focusing our treatments to specific areas of concern to reduce time
in the building and residence.
- All properties will continue to be serviced per the details of their agreement unless we are
- We are continuously monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities and public health agencies for the latest information and guidelines.
As your Pest Control Provider we aim to keep your property pest, roach and rodent free during this difficult time. We are all working closely together to keep a safe and healthy environment for all our associates and clients. At this time we will remain open and continue to service your property or home, we will be closely monitoring all updates and make sure to advise of any changes. Our customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for trusting All Florida Pest Control.
Using the PermaSafe System® surface and air sanitation system
PermaSafe is a unique, long-term antimicrobial surface and air protection system. The system is comprised of two distinct yet equally remarkable, patented and EPA-registered products:
Let us put our passion for safety to work for you
Our service has evolved to match these unprecedented times. Schedule your appointment today, get rid of your pests and have peace of mind that we are doing it safely.